Construction began in September on a brand new library/media center and front office area in the main building at Oak Cliff. The renovation was finished in early December. Click the fullscreen button to view the slideshow of the project.
Faith Family Academy purchased land and began to clear away 30 year old rubble to make way for a beautiful new soccer field. Stay tuned for updated images of the progress.
Waxahachie Baseball & Softball Fields (Lewis Field)
Oak Cliff Gymnasium (Ted Purcell Court)
Contact Tracy Phillips for inquiries. 972-224-4110
Faith Family Academy Rental- Rules and Regulations:
1. All Rental fees for the next month must be paid on or before the first day of the month, otherwise the rental agreement and time slots reserved will be forfeited.
2. We reserve the right to refuse renting of the facilities at anytime, at that time we will refund for time not used but paid for. (School functions always have priority, regardless of the schedule)
3. All tournament or game reservations must be made and pre-paid fourteen (14) days in advance.
4. Rain checks or refunds will be available during times of inclement weather. During times of inclement weather, all play/use will be canceled immediately. Any continued use of the facility which results in damage to the facility, will result in loss of deposit and/or banishment from future field use.
5. All Faith Family Academy rules and city ordinances will be strictly enforced. The Superintendent of Faith Family Academy or her designee has the authority to enter on to the facility at any time for any reason. The Superintendent or her designee has the authority to cancel play/use at any time without warning. Fund raising activities are allowed on park property only when the event is sponsored by the school. Waxahachie Faith Family Academy facilities shall not be used to host activities which may result in profit for any private sector business.
6. By reserving the field / gym, user is responsible for actions of all participants during the event. User understands that city ordinances and rules must be followed by all participants. Violators are subject to citation by local authorities and banishment from the facility. Listed are some of the rules that apply to all complexes:
a. Baseball and Gym Complexes are no smoking facilities by City Ordinance
b. No outside food, drinks, or ice chest may be brought into the complex.
c. No pets are allowed inside the complex
d. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages in the park
e. No Vehicles are allowed inside the complex
7. Any undue damage to fields or facilities will result in loss of deposit and/or banishment from future field use.
8. Unless otherwise approved by the Superintendent, all play must end by 11:30pm.
9. All tournaments will be sanctioned by a respected organization unless approved by Superintendent.
10.The Participant agree(s) to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Faith Family Academy or any other municipality, corporation or entity from any claim, demand, suit, loss, cost, or expense, or any damage which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from Faith Family Academy by reason of any damages to property, personal injury, or bodily injury, including death, sustained by any person whomsoever and which damage, injury or death arises out of or is incident to or in any way connected with the (event name) and regardless of which claim, demand, damage, loss, cost or expense is caused in whole or in party by the negligence of Faith Family Academy or by third parties, or by the agents, servants, employees, or factors of any of them.
Dean McGuire M.Ed.
Bachelor of Science - Physical Education & Business Administration, Lubbock Christian University
|Dean McGuire has 29 years of experience in the education field and currently serves as the Assistant Superintendent of Maintenance & Operations and General Contractor for the district. Before joining Faith Family Academy, he taught and coached basketball at Duncanville High School, where he was part of the team that won a national championship title. At Faith Family Academy, he began as the Dean of Students and Athletic Director. He then moved into the position of Executive Director of Maintenance & Operations, where he began work on the facilities expansion of the Oak Cliff and Waxahachie campuses. |
Mr. McGuire earned his Bachelor's degree at Lubbock Christian University, his Master's of Education at Lamar University, and his Superintendent certification at The University of Texas at Tyler.