Dear Faith Family Academy Students & Parents,
As a community we have all looked forward to the start of the 2020-2021 school year and a return to "normal" school life. Because the health and safety of our students, parents, teachers and staff is our highest priority, and in compliance with the Texas Education Agency and Dallas County officials, Faith Family Academy announces the following instructional plan updates:
- The first day of school for the 2020-2021 school year will be Monday, August 3rd. Teachers and staff are considered essential workers and will be on campus to maintain instructional continuity.
- All students will participate in remote learning through at least Monday, September 7th as ordered by the Governor and Dallas County Health & Human Services.
- All athletics, visual arts, performing arts, and other extracurricular activities through Monday, September 7th are cancelled per the Dallas County order.
- Once we are permitted to welcome students back to campus, parents will have the option to select either face-to-face instruction or remote learning for their children. To indicate your instructional preference for your student(s), please complete our Instructional Options Survey for each child.
- Additional information regarding remote learning access, technology access and devices, school lunch program, and supply lists will be provided in the coming days.
- If you have additional questions or need further information, please contact:
- Dallas Early Childhood Center – 214-372-7177
- Dallas Main Campus – 214-375-7682
- Waxahachie Main Campus – 972-937-3704
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to do everything you can to keep your families healthy and safe, and we look forward to being together again on campus as soon as possible.
Faith Family Academy