August 11, 2021
Dear Faith Family Academy Students, Staff, and Families,
The 2021-2022 school year is already off to a fast start, and we are excited to see our students back on campus and in their classrooms. Faith Family Academy continues to follow the Health and Safety Policy approved by our Board of Trustees which is based on direction from the Governor of the State of Texas.
The most important element of our protocols is Personal Responsibility, and we must each take the steps necessary to remain safe and positively affect the safety of others. Self-discipline is the guiding principle we are asking all students and staff to exercise every day.
Major points to remember:
• Faith Family Academy strongly encourages the use of masks or face protection while inside school or district buildings.
• Faith Family Academy strongly encourages everyone who qualifies to get vaccinated to protect yourself and others.
• Anyone – student or adult – with a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher should NOT come to school or any Faith Family Academy facility.
• Faith Family Academy will continue to clean and disinfect all district facilities and will require frequent handwashing throughout the school day.
• Students and staff should practice social distancing on campus whenever feasible.
To keep up to date with the latest news from Faith Family Academy, please visit our website at www.faithfamilyacademy.org and sign up to receive email alerts and our Eagles’ Nest newsletter.
We hope you and your children feel prepared and assured that Faith Family Academy is doing everything possible to put students first. Let’s all work together to keep ourselves and others safe so we can see every Eagle student take flight this year.
Mollie Purcell Mozley, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools